ARIN in the Caribbean
As a Regional Internet Registry, ARIN plays an important role in helping the Caribbean’s efforts to develop a resilient networking environment. ARIN facilitates requests for Internet number resources, promotes development of autonomous networks, and encourages organizations adopting the next generation Internet protocol, IPv6.
So, we are always asking ourselves – how can we best serve this crucial portion of the ARIN region and help it grow?
With ARIN’s Caribbean Outreach Liaison Bevil Wooding at the helm, ARIN has great plans to support and serve as a resource for our members and territories in the Caribbean like never before. Be on the lookout for ARIN in the Caribbean events in new locations, and be sure to let us know if you want us to make a stop near you!
Together, let’s work to make ARIN in the Caribbean better and more connected to our entire community.
- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- ARIN Technical Services
- Policy Development at ARIN
- ARIN and Caribbean Network Autonomy and Resilience
- IPv4 Services – Waiting List, Transfers, and more
- IPv6 Services – Obtaining Resources, Networking Plans
- Open microphone to answer your questions!
Other topics may be covered depending on the needs and interest of the attendees at that particular event.
Upcoming ARIN in the Caribbean Events:
Past ARIN in the Caribbean Events:
- Montego Bay, Jamaica: Thursday 13 September 2018
- Kingston, Jamaica: Tuesday 11 September 2018
- British Virgin Islands: Monday 4 June 2018
- U.S. Virgin Islands: 6-7 June 2018
- Antigua and Barbuda: Tuesday – 8 May 2018
- St. Kitts and Nevis: Thursday – 8 March 2018
- St. Lucia: Tuesday – 6 March 2018
- St. Michael, Barbados: Thursday – 8 February 2018
- St Georges, Grenada: Tuesday – 6 February 2018