Book ARIN’s Help Desk
Organizing an ARIN help desk for your event is an exclusive value-added resource for your meeting attendees, providing personalized on-site assistance related to acquiring Internet number resources, important technical information about IPv6 deployment, routing security, and a dedicated staff resource for follow-up. Individual one-on-one assistance is available for any interaction that your attendees may require with ARIN.
By having an ARIN help desk at your next meeting:
- You can serve your meeting attendees by providing them important information that they should know, such as how to request and deploy IPv6, how to set up routing security for their network, how to participate in the IPv4 address space transfer market, or how to obtain Internet Number Resources (INR).
- Attendees will be able to learn about ARIN policies they may not be aware of, that could result in them saving money and time.
- Attendees will be able to directly interact with ARIN Registration Services personnel and establish relationships that enable them to expedite and ease their interactions with ARIN. Having an “insider” they can speak with in person and follow up with is invaluable in taking actions like updating old data, getting resources, and completing a transfer.
- Attendees that are interested in obtaining IPv4 addresses via the transfer market can make sure they are successfully completed in a timely fashion given the costs often involved in such transactions.
- We will feature your event where we have a help desk in a variety of ARIN communications, including on social media, ARIN’s event calendar, ARIN Bits, and possibly in a blog post.
- We can also provide an expert speaker on a variety of topics at your event and can help provide content for your publications as desired.
You can learn more about the type of help people can receive from ARIN’s Help Desk by watching this brief video.
Booking a Help Desk
An ARIN Help Desk adds value for your participants!
Customers regularly report that our Customer Service Resource Analysts are polite, professional, efficient, and thorough. Not many organizations can boast a 99% customer satisfaction rating for Help Desk interactions, but ARIN can! Bring our outstanding customer support service direct to your event attendees by arranging for an ARIN Help Desk at your next event!
Help Desk Fee
The costs of a help desk include Staff compensation and travel-related costs, as well as the materials we bring to assist your attendees. If you are a non-profit or Network Operator group, we are willing to consider providing this service as an in-kind donation. If you’re interested in booking an ARIN Help Desk for your event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.